Guess Posts and Requirements
I’ve been asked, do I Allow Guest Posts?
We generally only allow guest posts if they are from fellow bloggers whom we know and trust. If you have a guest post idea, please feel free to send it to us. We are happy to take a look and see if it would be a good fit.
From now onwards we shall periodically be featuring guest’s posts from other dog owners who wish to share their own stories. Since we all have our own stories and experiences to tell, which could be of help to one another in the long run. We guess this website is not just only be to be informative but also to help us with our dogs’ overall needs, interesting as it could be. Through various articles, we shall try to share with others our analysis and research, which in turn give us precious feedback.
- 1000 words unique article minimum.
- Contact us with blog title for approval
- Links are encouraged if appropriate
- Use blog format – keep paragraphs short
- Headers and bullet points are allowed
- No spinning or plagiarizing- Your submitted article must pass Copyscape
- Only 1 signature per article is allowed
- We Don’t want – also grammatically and technically weak articles that are full of jargon and filler words
- Poorly researched a material with no focus
- You cannot publish the article anywhere else, giving us the exclusive right to edit the article as we find it suitable
or Via our contact form:
**Only genuine bloggers having dog related content may contact us.
**We do not entertain agencies